Wednesday 1 January 2014

SPACE COWBOY




Since I've started working for Urban Decay, I've been lucky enough to play with the beautiful products available, and I'm fast falling in love with certain products from UD. Urban Decay is a well known brand as many of you may know already, and is known for the fantastic pigments, formula's and durability their products hold.I have a very long list of favourite products by UD, but this little gem is in my top 5.

The Moondust collection is a variant of fine glitter eyeshadows, all having different undertones to them. What I like the most about this product, apart from its obvious beauty, is the almost wet look effect it gives which is very sexy, and it can be either sheered right down to a light, fine and flirty effect, or once built upon, has the potential to create a very bold and sexy glittery eye make up.

Space Cowboy is an amazing peach/flesh toned shade that compliments ALL skin types and shades. It can be worn alone to create the wet look I've mentioned, or built upon any colour to give you that beautiful glittery eye. This particular shade sells like hot cakes due to its undertone, because like I mentioned, it suits all shades from very pale to very dark tone skin. 

I find myself applying this on top of all my eye makeup, I am literally addicted to it! I really urge you to try and get your hands on this if you're around an Urban Decay counter, you won't be disappointed!

I have no faults with this product, and here's why:

1. You have hardly any fall out since the glitter particles are very fine, and if one or two do fall underneath or onto the face they are easily swiped off using a fluffy brush. 
2.The product costs £14.00 and you have 1.5g, which is a lot considering you don't need much at all to get the effect you see in the pan.
3. It can be used to create many looks, and used on top of any shade imaginable.
4. It doesn't matter what skin tone you are, you will be able to rock any of the colours!
5.It has amazing durability, even without a primer.

 The only thing I would stress is to make sure you don't leave the lid on the container open for long periods of time, the product is a solid and tends to dry out when left open. If it's treated with care, the moonshine shadows can last a very very long time.

I'm in love! I'm planning on getting all of the shades soon! Have you tried the moonshine shadow collection? Let me know in the comments if you have and which one you like the most!

I hope you have all had a fantastic new year, and I wish you all the best of luck, love, happiness and prosperity for 2014!

Lauren xo

DISCLAIMER: I purchased the product with my own money, I was not gifted this product from Urban Decay and I am not paid or asked to review their products. All comments I have made in this review are my own and are 100% honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment