Saturday 13 July 2013

Let's get lippy! My favourite lip tints!




Hi ladies!

So since it's finally summer, and pretty hot in the UK at the moment, I've noticed that I've been opting for lip tints over lipsticks. There's nothing worse when your lipstick runs down your mouth and chin in heat, so I choose lip tints during the day and for nights out. So, here are my favourite lip tints that I own!

Here are the swatches....

This is my most favourite lip stain ever. Its the most perfect red lip tint that I've found and the pigment is absolutely AMAZING. I love wearing this on nights out, since it lasts all night and doesn't budge when drinking or eating. What pleases me the most is that as it wears off, it doesn't leave a product around your lips and nothing in the middle, and fades nicely. You will still have a nice colour by the end of the night despite not topping up.


I've had this lip tint for absolutely ages, and it's still going strong (even if I do have to rub hard into my lips!), I'm still able to get colour pay off. It's a lovely rose colour and would suit all skin types! I'm not sure if you can still get this on the high street but you should be able to get your hands on it online.


Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tints are by far one of the best lip tints on the market. I love the colour pay off from them, and Carry On Cherry is my favourite of the two! It's a pretty cherry colour, and makes your lips look a lovely bitten red whilst looking natural. The balms that they come with are a must though as with just the tint your lips can end up a little dry.


Like I said above, Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tints are amazing, and Perpetual Plum is an amazing deep raspberry colour. I love putting this on when I'm wearing hardly any make up as this tends to make my face/skin/eyes pop!

Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon 

I got this lip tint in a glossy box last year and it's still going strong! You only need the tiniest amount to get amazing colour pay off, and it looks like 'your lips but better' (cringe!).  It's not very moisturising so a clear balm would work well applied over it. What's even more amazing is that it can be used as a blusher too! It's perfect for everyday wear, to put into your bag on your travels. It's my must have for summer too because it's so easy to use, you get so much out of it and it's the perfect tint for the beach! At £20, it's a bit expensive for a lip tint but it's worth the pennies. I will definitely buy it again.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment