1. Revlon Photoready Foundation in Vanilla - This foundation has lasted me months, although I'm not sure if that's a good thing?! I loved the coverage and how long it lasted throughout the day. I would repurchase again for sure.
2. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo- When I first purchased this, I did like it, but all of a sudden my hair went into chaos and became really horribly dry and unmanageable. I eventually decided after accessing all my hair care that it must be the shampoo, which I was surprised at because it's meant to have such good oils in it. Once I cut it out, my hair went back to normal. I've honestly only used this to wash my makeup brushes in. I wouldn't repurchase again.
3. L'OREAL Triple Active Nourish Moisturiser- I borrowed this from my mum as she has a vast collection of face creams... and I was in desperate need! This is amazing. It's thick and creamy without being oily and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. I ran out pretty quickly though, and now my skin is really really dry so I'm going to have to get this again asap. Amazing quality!
4. Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair - Not much to say because it's only a dry shampoo but I do generally like this because of the added colour, it doesn't leave ghastly white in your hair. I did purchase the lighter brown colour but it's too light and still leaves white so if you're dark like me, I'd opt for this dark one!
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation- My all time favourite foundation! I seriously will always buy this, as i feel it's the only foundation that works well with my skin. Its coverage is amazing as most people know, and the longevity is amazing and really does last all day. 10/10!
6. NYC Eyeliner- One of NYC's basic liners, it's pretty good and cheap, it does what it's suppost to! Worth trying out :)
7. Benefit They're Real Mascara - Although I really enjoyed using it, it dried out SO quickly (and I don't pump my mascara so no air really gets into it), and although there's still tons of product in there still, the product distributer/catcher thing broke and is now swimming around at the bottom! I can't even use it now, because too much product comes out and I can't get rid of any excess... really not happy, especially as it cost near enough £20. I thought I would buy it again, but I don't think I will now!