Sunday 19 May 2013

Bourjois Veloute De Peche || Review




Bourjois Little Round pot Blusher in Veloute De Peche £7.49


I recently treated myself to some bits from Bourjois, and one of them being this lovely blush in Veloute De Peche, which is a peachy hue with tiny bits of shimmer in. I've wanted a nice peach blush for absolutely ages now, and thought I'd give this one a go. It costs £7.49, which is okay for a blush but the pot isn't that big at all. It comes with a little brush that you can apply the product as you go, but mine was falling apart so I didn't include it in the pictures, for some reason the hairs of the brush just fell away from it! 

Although I think it's a really nice colour, it hardly comes out on my skin at all. I don't know if it's because I'm darker than usual but I find that the powder is very powdery and the colour doesn't transfer well. I think this would probably be okay if I didn't tan and was paler, so it's worth a try if you're fair. Like I said though, I wouldn't bother if you're tanned, it just doesn't show up! boo!

I want to try out some more of these blushers, though! Have you any ideas about what colours I should try? 

Lauren xo


No comments:

Post a Comment