Tuesday 7 May 2013

MUA Power Pout Lip Tint Review


I've been craving one of the MUA Power Pout lip tints for absolutely ages! They look pretty much like the clinique chubby sticks but for a huge fraction of the price at only £3.00. I bought mine in the shade Broken Hearted, which is a stunning watermelon red shade. It's a shade that would compliment all skin tones. 


The formula itself is sheer but buildable and works well as an everyday lip or if packed on, can work as a pretty evening lip. I really love these sort of products as I'm not the sort of girl that loves always applying lipstick, which can be pretty drying on the lips. I find that this product wears off really well and doesn't leave a line of colour around the lips and nothing in the middle, which isn't a good look! It also smells like mint chocolate ice cream (?!) and I sometimes have to refrain from putting it on my tongue... it smells that nice! Can't say that it would taste as good if I did, though!


Like I said previously, it looks exactly like the Clinique Chubby Stick. It's nothing too amazing or in your face, but still looks sleek and cute.


This is it applied :) I like to build mine up! I really want to get my paws on the other shades, I think I'm getting addicted!

Have you tried the Power Pout lip tint yet?



1 comment:

  1. As a Clinique Chubby Stick addict, I am definitely intrigued to try this.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete