Sunday 27 January 2013

Liebster Award!

I was nominated by the lovely Stefichop ^_^!


What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster award is an award that is given to bloggers and their blogs with less than 200 followers. Its goal is to promote the bloggers that are nominated.

The rules

1. Nominees must link back to the blogger who nominated them...it's only fair to acknowledge the lovely person who went out of their way to nominate you :)

2. Once you're nominated, you must tell 11 random facts about yourself! 

3. You must answer the 11 questions that the blogger that nominated you asks, too!

4. and finally, create 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate for the Liebster Award! ^_^

11 Random facts about me

1. I lived in Italy for 5 years

2. Which means I also speak fluent Italian ^_^

3. I used to sing at Greenwich Jazz festival when I was younger

4. I was a HUGE Busted fan growing up....awkward! haha. My bedroom walls were top to bottom in Busted posters... (Google them if you're not familiar...Matt was such a hottie haha.)

5. I am the youngest of 4 children.

6. I have two kittens! One boy called Milo and one girl called Mila ^_^

7. I plan on going to University to study Criminal Law. I want to be a barrister when all is said and done!

8. People often think I look 16....I'm 21. The train ticket man has only started giving me adult train tickets after me telling him I was 21...doh! 

9. My favourite program is The Walking Dead...roll on feb! eep!

10. Rome is my favourite city along with London.

11. I sometimes stutter >.< !

Questions from Stefichop!

How do you like to spend your free time?

I like to shop, mostly on make up and clothes. I get a kick out of spending money and not always on what I buy...it's pretty bad haha. Other than that I like spending time with family and friends.

What's the reason behind your blog name?

L C G are my initials and xo...well we all know what that stands for right?! :)

Sweet or savoury foods?

I like a bit of both, but I tend to lean towards savoury more.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I'll hopefully either have finished Uni or in my last year :)

One thing that irritates you about the same sex?

Bitchiness. I can't stand a woman who has to put down other women for no reason other than to make themselves feel better. It's very weak.

Most used make up item?

Tinted lip balm! Even if I'm barefaced, I have to have a tinted lip!

Favourite childhood memory?

Spending my time with my dad, who sadly isn't with us any more.

If you could shop in one store for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

I'm not going to lie, it would probably be Primark. Unless I was filthy rich...then it would be designer but I cant say my bank balance is capable of that sort of money at the moment! :(

Who is your celebrity Idol for make up and hair?

I like how Angelina Jolie does her make up and Marline Monroe...and I admire Kim Kardashians hair (even though she annoys me!)

Do you have any life time regrets? If so what and why?

I don't want to sound soppy but probably taking my family for granted, especially my father. I guess it's like they say... you don't know what you've got till it's gone. But a positive from this would be that I appreciate my family A LOT more since my fathers passing. It makes you realise so many things you were doing wrong. Puts your life into perspective.

Who inspires you most in your life?

My parents. I don't really get inspired by many people, but my parents have always been hard working, have always pushed me to always want to succeed and reminded me to always take time to be a good person. 

My Nominees












Questions for my Nominees! 

1. What is your ultimate goal in life?

2. Where do you shop the most?

3. What's one of the best most impacting lesson you have learned in life so far?

4. What's your guilty pleasure?

5. What can't you live without?  

6. Do you believe in love?

7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

8. How do you think a girl should act, no matter what?

9. If you could buy one thing, no matter how much it costs, what would it be?

10. One pet peeve you hate?

11. Your favourite Blogger?


Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Some really awesome and honest answers to my questions, thank you.

    Stefi x
    http://stefichop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination!!! I've done this just last week, so as I've already done the facts about me, I've just answered your questions. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey hunny
    Thank you for nominating me. I shall complete this before the weekend
    Thanks again xoxo

    ReplyDelete