Sunday 27 January 2013

They're real! Honest!







I caved. 

I'm not going to lie, this product is AMAZING. I generally try not to believe the hype, and sometimes get turned off a product if bloggers rave about it constantly because I sometimes don't trust their opinion 100%...we all know that some are given products for free and I highly doubt they give their complete honest opinion...but nonetheless they do give an opinion and with this mascara they were spot on!

After looking at youtube videos and blog reviews I googled the product and came across lookfantastic, which have the product here for a few quid less than in the shops...with free P&P! Result! I obviously was sold, and thought 'hell with it' and bought it. I saved pounds in the process, and gained my ultimate holy grail mascara in the process. Once it arrived a few days later, I tried it on the next morning so I could get a full days wear out of it, to see how it lasts etc. The packaging is cute, like the majority of all Benefit products, and the mascara itself is so sexy looking, it looks like a silver bullet with a wand ha ha. 

The wand is plastic, and has a round load of plastic combs at the end of the wand itself, so you can get right to the root of the lash and those pesky little lashes that seem to be so hard to coat. I have to say, though that for the first 2-3 applications, it does come out a tad clumpy but the more you use, the better it gets. Plus the pros outweigh the cons by a mile. Or a thousand miles, it's that good! 

You get LONG (and by saying long I mean REALLY long) and thick looking lashes. My lashes practically reach my eyebrows! Unfortunately my camera skills aren't that great and you can't see how sexy my lashes look, boo. It does take some getting used to regarding application, but it has to be because of the plastic comb/bristles instead of synthetic bristles. The more you use it the better you get at using it and the better the outcome. I was hooked and had fallen in love by the first use though so you wont be disappointed the first time you use it. If you're still not sure, ask someone after you apply it, to look at your lashes. Do they look different? I say the person you ask will say how amazing and beautiful they look. You seriously can not go wrong with this mascara, I'd say it's one of the best if not THE best product brought out by Benefit.  The longevity is fantastic, and doesn't go flaky or irritating. It's a perfectly formulated perfectly thought out and designed lash saviour.

I now will never purchase another mascara by anyone else until Benefit do the stupid decision and discontinue like every make up brand does with their best stuff. I will never go back to another, I pledge my allegiance. 

Have you tried They're real? What did you think? 


3 comments:

  1. I want to try it so bad, but there's no Benefit near me so I always end up getting something else x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should order it on the website I linked hun :) its cheaper too :) xx

      Delete
  2. i really really REALLY want to try out this mascara, but i just can't justify the price right now!
    i definitely prefer plastic wands, like you said they catch every little lash. ive always found bristle brushes clump really easily!

    charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete