Monday 28 January 2013

Pearl






In my recent MUA haul, I picked up this glowing frosty gem. I needed a new shadow that I can use on its own or as a highlighter. Boy was I impressed.

This diamond has literally transformed how my make up looks, with its glowing iridescent finish. I use it on the whole lid as a base, under brows, on cheekbones, down my nose and wherever else I feel needs a sheen or pick me up. It's a fantastic product that is basically a 2 in 1. The colour is amazingly pigmented, even though it's a pale shade. The packaging is the normal MUA packaging, but even though it's cheap in price, I think MUA always excel at making their products look expensive or at least not cheap looking and sleek. The consistency is powder, but not overly powdery. It doesn't make your skin feel dry or tight either, which is a bonus and doesn't "fall out" or look loose when you put it on your brush. It brightens up wherever you place it, especially in the corners and underneath the eyes and brow bone. I believe this product would suit most if not all skin colours, even deeper skin tones. 

At £1 this is a steal! If you haven't tried it yet, get your paws on one! I wouldn't be without it now, as it's the perfect size to travel with, and can be used so many ways, it's so versatile.


Have you tried Pearl? What did you think?


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a beautiful highlight colour for your inner corners. I will have to have a look next time im in superdrug!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete